21.11.08

no one reads

no one reads my blog, and i clearly know that. therefore will juz be using it as a diary for myself. whine whine whine whine whine~ 

yay i failed my napfa, again, while training todae. a 16min 2.4, a canot pass 210 SBJ, but i did 8 pull ups which i m satisfied for myself. 

mj cancelled. soccer will be cancelled too i tink. so ill be home this weekend to finish up my overdued report. supposed to finish it on week 2 or 3 of school, but its already the end of week 6 n i mm nt done yet. DIE! test on monday summore. lecturer still say report monday due. wonder if i can make it anot.

NAPFA ON NEXT THURS, 27/11. another to ffeear about. most likely will fail my sit n reach. z.z

gonna clean up the food i see in my fridge. so much of them for me to slowly eat. song!

so many things to care about, dont realli hav the time to care about other affairs. most likely it wun b about me so i can juz give up on my stupid ideas. i m juz too stupid for someone. names not mention, go tinking urself, n hope that it is u. 

even thou i wanted to get attached b4 NS, i seemed highly impossible.

ding dong ding dong. bell rings n i m gone. sleep. gonna start studying.