17.11.08

Tempted

ok, exams are coming. i only started a little part of revising only. crap.

my goods from DX are finally here. it includes a clock, a mousepad, and a screwdriver. lets wait
for my mouse to arrive.



my sweet tooth is haunting me again. ever since i have watched the show [
永远吃不肥] which showed the dessert buffet, i have been so tempted to wanted to eat. the hershey pie from long john silver tastes quite nice, but nt enuf to curb my appetite.
the 3 places for dessert buffet,
1) $14.90 - 24 flavours ice-cream buffet

Mingles @ Novena (Velocity)

2) $28.00 - 102 types of tea (ice-tea additional cost)

Rose Veranda - Shangri-la Hotel

3) $38.00 - Chocolate buffet

The Courtyard - Fullerton Hotel

ANYONE INTERESTED




back to work. dun wanna tink of other useless matters. running tml!