22.12.08

MAde It!

yea, i made it back safely frm malaysia. 

now i got  a list of things i wanna do.

-shopping at JB

-do crazy things

-train up for no reason

-learn to play a guitar ( i have no patience in doing so )

-go kukup n come back safely (i done it alrdy)

-chew on some chewing gums

-sleep my day away ( sleep for 24hour )

-go swimming at least once

-get my new shoes

-get my new wallet

-get my new shirts

-get my new jeans

-get my new berms

-get new friends

-upload all the photoes i have

-play and complete kingdom hearts 1, 2 and RE:

-complete all my projects on time

-help out with the FYP

-dont be late for project timings

-go for countdown with some friends

-spend my xmas with either my family or friends ( most likely family as i dun wanna waste money)

-learn to eat fish ( YUCKS!)

-go offshore fishing

-get some diving experience from ppls

-listen to more legends

-.... more to be listed

ok i tink thats all i would want to do.

if i find anything else ill add in.