17.12.08

Stranger

I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight

Your Call

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home


Maybe

And I was crying alone tonight
And I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you
So just come back we'll make it better
So just come back
I'll make it better than it ever was
I'll make it better than it ever was

Maybe it's just me
Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye and your calm, hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place


Fall for You

You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start

Oh, But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It’s impossible to find

A Twist in my Story

My whispers turn to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
Your tears turn into laughter
And it takes away our fears

I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me
That's what you get
When you see your life in someone else's eyes
That's what you get, that's what you get

So you see, this world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of you

Suppose

Suppose that I missed you
Suppose that I cared.
And suppose that I've spent all my nights running scared
And suppose that I was never there.
Suppose we were happy,

Suppose it was true.
And suppose there were cold nights,
But we somehow made it through
And suppose that I'm nothing without you.

Suppose that I was wrong,
Suppose you were here.
And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears
And suppose this fight just disappeared.

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you.
So I guess I feel lonely, too.


good night earth.