14.1.09

nothing to blog about

got interested in facebook games. dled new windows 7 but lazy to install it. got bored of listening my ipod's songs. couldnt wake up on time for lessons. eat more unknown expired chocolates. drink the bottle of vodka at home. lazy to start on assignments and projects. singing some oldies. chatting with other ppl. slping like a pig. walking like a zombie. didnt start killing zombies yet. drop my phone but not my ipod. do some pull ups. got du lan of ppl kpkbing me. lazy to get out of my bed. types out some crap. sing out some songs. drink out some milo. waiting to eat chicken in the biskit. listening to [Paramore]. dying to the music. crapping out some rubbbish. meeting up with old ppl. shopping for new clothes. running in my dreams. amirepeatingmyselfagain? drop dead.

goodbye lifeless world.