24.1.09

OMG!

i found out not long ago (on friday perhaps), that SMSes are not able to wake myself up. i m supposed to wake up at 7am, n i reminded 2 persons to give me a sms at 7am. BUT, those smses dont work. i did hear the smses, but it was uesless, i fall back into my deep sleep. which is y, i only managed to reach school at 10+am. next time, can any kind souls ring me up so things like that doesnt happen again? thank uuu. 

my dad wore my slippers out, n upon returning he asked where i bought it. i told him at Heerens and to my amazement(mayb not so amazed), he wants to get a pair too. but it guessed its the quality u get for the price you pay.

wohohoho. CNY is in 2 days time, which would mean reunion dinner TML NITE! my house is gonna get crowded with peeps! YAY! but finding some moving space in my house would be weird. but i still like a crowded house. 

wats wif facebook that got almost my whole class playing? i m being addicted (or i supposed) to it. everyone's being a Real Estate Tycoon. making big bucks within minutes. How i wished such tings realli comes true. then i would never need to work again. wahahahaha. i m earning 200MILLION in 5mins. which guy in the world does that? Bill Gates maybe.

5 days left to TP. Wish me luck. I m praying hard too.