1.2.09

woohoohoo

i have finally decided to type again. due to teh fact tt i haven been updating like 1 week? (mayb not)

1st up, talking about saturday night, which was new year eve's eve. i went out with a lady. woots~  the story: there were 2 bored peeps living near each other, and found out they had nothing to do. den the idea of a movie came out and both of them prepared n went out. not telling anyone who this lady is. onli 1 person knows it ba. 
but the stupidest thing is, i only brought out 7bucks. i tot i would b able to find a atm machine somewhere, but no. in the end, she had to fork out the movie ticket for me. i paid for the cab fare thou, but its still not enuf to cover up the movie ticket.
wanted to return her the money on new year eve, but i dunno how to start to ask her out again. so, in the end, i owe her money thru the year. she told me that i would be indebted to her FOREVER! OMG!

chinese new year aint fun at all. the best part is the angbao part onli. i was sick on the 1st day with a horrible throat, which would mean i wouldnt get to eat any of the goodies. but do u tink i care? eat more goodies even with my throat in the bad condition. thus, it WORSENED. 
2nd day was at home in the day until the night, n i must say, i gotten more angbaos at home then going out. LOL! but aint fun oso, coz i got WISP presentation on wed morning, which would mean no late nights for me. haiz.

wed's presentation was not well prepare (i would say wasnt prepared at all). i onli managed to see the slides on the day itself, n i was the latest in the team to reach sch.( it is so common it aint weird). went forr driving lesson after tt den back home to slp. 

thurs was my TP. this is the 1ST time i did so badly for my driving. i had NEVER mounted to curb during my parallel parking at all during practices. HOW DID I DO IT THIS TIME? gosh.want to see the results? scroll down.

fabulous results, yea?

i got to do well for my next practical test. most likely on 3rd march 2009. not gonnna waste anymore money, n i oso wants to drive at least a decent car. maybe a impreza if my uncles decided to stop driving it "grins". i will never start to try the Civic Type R unless i m more experienced. hehe.

next for some random pics. dont worry, i aint so zilian as to take photo of myself. n i aint photogenic too. 

this is my mouse.cute ah?