8.4.09

gonna post my earnings again. imma eating dinner now, at 11pm, with all the food still hot. woohoo.

ok, i reached the workplace at 830 exactly, but i could've reached earlier, if not for my smartalex in me which board the bus without looking at where it is going. so at 8.30, i started to clock my work time. remember, its 830AM or 0830hours.
lunch at the same place as yesterday, after lunch was going back to do the same thing. it seems that the forms never seemed to become less thick.
6.15pm is supposed to be the time to finish work, but i chose to stay. OT pay ley, why not? den, someone told me, free cab at 10pm, so why stay work till 10? free cab n OT pay.
so in total, i worked frm 0830hours to 2200hours, n after calculation, its 13.5hours, correct? so in total,i earned, lemme count.....

$93.44. damn, not $100.