2.4.09

its getting over now. trying out all the tings hard. to forget something else.

guess wat i m doing now? imma glueing myself to the computer screen watching this.

i guessed most of u ppls will noe this. its so famous that i m starting to watch it, from episode 1. omg omg wth wtf omg. 

it is ONE PIECE. ( not as in swimsuit or some clothing but as in the title of the anime.) google it u will find wat it is about. 

in total, it has 395 episodes n still ongoing, but this guy here watched only like 36 episodes, sinced yesterday. wolala. long long way to go. 

therefore i would say imma glueing myself to my computer screen. hehe.

but most imptly, its to forget something else. i realised that most of the ppl dont realli care about me, or i shld say most the "ppl". i would stilll trust my sec sch mates much, n those who had been with me for all so many years. i wouldnt forget anything about them. but hope our frenship can last.